I run a School with 15+ PCs
Are you looking for an IT service provider to manage your internal IT requirements?
We offer a fixed monthly fee for our guaranteed response IT Services, with no commitment to a long-term contract.
Our services include supply and installation of PC’s, Laptops, Servers, Printers and Scanners. We can also take care of all your Interactive and Audio requirements including displays, projectors, replacement projector bulbs, ceiling mounts and cable kits,speakers and visualisers. Choose Cinnte for a bespoke solution to meet both your budget and the demands of your school. Our fixed monthly fee can assist your school manage its IT finances.
Cinnte offers cost effective solutions for secure off-site back up, email and, managed antivirus giving you peace of mind . Our software offers 24/7 monitoring of your computers, network and server, enhanced email, spam and firewall protection.
Our Quarterly Audits ensure your schools needs are being met. We discuss scheduled upgrades and offer advice about the latest technology developments.
Our team can offer advice to get you GDPR compliant, with Multi-Layered Data Protection systems including password authentications, encryption of local hard drives, 3rd party portals and portable devices e.g. laptops and mobile phones. We can limit the risk of sensitive school data being compromised in the event of theft or loss of devices.
We offer comprehensive cyber security services to protect staff, pupils, computers, servers and networks.
We can help your school develop an AUP – Acceptable Use Policy which offers guidelines on internet usage. Cinnte Technologies offer a complimentary audit of your current IT Infrastructure.
Our audit comprises a 35-point check list covering all aspects of your IT Systems including productivity of current equipment. We check for multiple Microsoft Windows versions, review all your Anti-Virus & Malware, Servers & Backup, Email, Remote Access, Document Storage, and Firewall analysis and conduct checks on existing Switches & Wireless access points. We will present you with a personalised report detailing our findings and recommendations.
If you would like to arrange an onsite audit please call us on 049 436 0080 or email@example.com.
Cinnte Technologies can offer you:
• A fixed monthly fee (useful for managing educational budgets)
• Proactive maintenance for all your computers servers and network
• Discounts on all hardware upgrades
• Security Assessments
• Unlimited remote help desk and on-site support
• 24x7 network security monitoring
• Managed onsite and offsite data backup
• Managed firewall with intrusion prevention protection
• We coordinate on your behalf with all your technology vendors
• Quarterly IT reviews
• No lock in long term contracts
• IT guidance to assist with GDPR
• Guidance on AUP – Acceptable Use Policy
• Expert IT Strategy & Consultation
• Bespoke cloud solutions
• Comprehensive disaster recovery, continuity and backup service
• Comprehensive cyber security services to protect your computers, servers, network, pupils and staff
• Fixed-price technical projects Cloud Assessments, Email migration, Server Upgrades, etc.
Call us today on 049 436 0080
Not ready to call us just yet?
If so, we'd at least like to give you a copy of our new free guide, "16 Questions to ask before hiring an IT company". It includes common exclusions, hidden fees and other "gotcha" clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON'T want to agree to...