Information we Collect
In operating our website and in the provision of services we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you engage any of our services, for example IT Support services.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. By providing contact information, you agree to be contacted by these means.
In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To provide services such as recruitment and related services
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
It is very important to us that we provide you with the highest level of service. In order to help us to do this, from time to time Cinnte may send you details of our products and services which we think may be of interest to you. If at any time you do not wish to receive these details, please e-mail us at email@example.com, stating your name and request. Cinnte will not share, sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information to third party suppliers who provide services on our behalf.
Cinnte may disclose aggregate statistical information about our web site visitors in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties, and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will not include personally identifying information.
Disclosing your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
- In the provision of IT Support services
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
We would normally retain data for a period of 7 years. However, you can request removal of your personal data at any time.
You can get in touch with us at any time for any of the following reasons:
1. Requesting access to your data
You may request access to any personal data Cinnte holds about you.
2. Keeping your personal data up to date
To ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete and up to date, please alert Cinnte of any changes to your details. Alternatively, we may contact you from time to time.
3. To request removal of your data from our database
You may get in touch with us at any time to request removal at any time.
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this Privacy Statement Policy. Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or in writing to:
Unit 7 Churchview