Are your frustrated by Microsoft Office 365 products and wondering how to get the best of them?
Office 365 can improve your business by saving your business time and money but maybe you didn’t know this? You are perhaps perplexed by how it can work for you and how you can resolve migration and billing issues with Office 365 in the cloud.
If you are confused or think you are not getting the best value or experience for Office 365, let us help you and explain how it can save you time and money in the long run.
As an IT Managed Service Provider supporting Office 365 for many years, our IT Engineers understand that you will have run into some problems. Problems with billing to the point of your account being shut down or limited because of payments not being applied to your account properly.
You may also have had Problems getting a hold of anyone with the expertise and answers you need to licensing problems and questions about compliance. Problems with navigating the complicated licensing of Microsoft Office 365, Azure, server licenses, etc. You can read more about Microsoft Office 365 here also.
How we at Cinnte can make Office 365 better for you to use:
We aim to make Office 365 billing, jargon and use for our clients as seamless and easy as possible for end users like yourself who are in business. You can also learn more about how we can help you implement Office 365 for your business here.
We are one of a select number of Microsoft CSPs (cloud solution providers) in Ireland and our role is to always make the process of using Microsoft products as straightforward as it can be for our clients! We have migrated over 700 users to Office 365 for multiple organizations & businesses since 2011 when it was released by Microsoft.
Why You Should be Using Office 365 for Business if you are thinking of migration:
- No upfront buying costs because it takes away the necessity for capital buying and therefore enhances your flow of cash
- Very flexible insofar as you will be enabled to add more users easily and scale up or downwards based on business needs
- Boost to your IT and your business from using up to date versions of software, providing access to the latest versions of Microsoft Office applications.
- You can access your files and data anywhere and at any time through a stable internet connection using Office Web Apps.
- Sophisticated technologies such as Teams & SharePoint are more cost effective and accessible than ever before
- Each separate 365 license allows you to operate 0365 on up to 5 different devices.
- Security is increased considerably and Microsoft offers a 99.7% backup guarantee which means it is practically impossible that any files will be lost period. It offers advanced threat protection from suspicious users or devices and secure mobile device usage whereby employees use of company emails and other apps can be managed remotely if you have an IT policy and your IT Provider can and should manage this for you.
Are you still unsure about Office 365 and why you need your business:
Office 365 migration is a no-brainer for a business owner. There are many advantages for business, whether you need to improve your collaborative abilities, improve productivity, data backup and threat protection as well as better email capabilities, Office 365 does everything i says on the tin.
However, if you want to learn more about the specifics of rolling it out and how to implement it for your business, get in touch with us today and we will be happy to discuss your current Office requirements. Contact us by emailing us today at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will get back to you ASAP!
We provide professional IT support so you can get on with running your business.
When we talk to businesses asking for our help, we continually hear about the stress and time-drain caused by managing IT problems, loss of working time, and frustration when things just doesn’t work.
At Cinnte, we have built our entire business to hit these challenges head on. We listen to you, iron out the issues with the system, and then look after all aspects of supporting and managing your systems so you can focus on getting your work done.
We understand you want to be communicated with respectfully - leaving out the “geek speak”. We will take on problems and challenges for you so that you and your staff can get back to work.
But don’t just take our word for it. Check out what our clients have to say about our IT support services
Danny Barr - Managing Director
Download the Business Owner's Guide to IT Support and Fees
”Cinnte are proactive in identifying any gaps in our IT. They do fantastic regular background checks for us and do not miss any areas particularly in relation to IT security.”
''Cinnte IT are not reactive and ensure problems don’t happen, so ensure we don’t incur disasters in respect of our IT. We are protected and know we don’t need to worry about losing data, having systems down hours or days . The team there have issues resolved quickly for us.''
Read more here-Client Stories
Download your free copy today!
To get your FREE copy of the guide, simply fill in the form on the right.
We'll then email the Guide to you.