Cinnte IT have been supporting business for nearly 10 years and we look after hundreds of computers for businesses like yours. The free Technology assessment for your network is very straightforward. It will take around 30 minutes and our Managing Director will go out and review your current technology setup. We have developed a 27-point checklist that businesses need to have in place to have secure, fast IT. We will do up a report if we find any areas that you are vulnerable on. If you wish, you can work with your current provider, or ourselves to get them right to protect your business. See our article on how to know if your IT provider is keeping your business safe online here.
The benefits to you of having the Technology Assessment are:
1.You will get a list of recommendations to secure your business, become more productive and protect yourself from a disaster
2. You will learn what your competitors are doing around technology and what price you should be paying for your IT
3. A Useful independent report on your setup to discuss with your current IT provider to make sure your getting value for money
Why would you offer it for free?
- We want to help prevent disaster from occurring in your business. We can identify the possibilities of that and identify any threats before it’s too late. For example, inadequate data backups, insufficient security on PCs and laptops. We know the pitfalls that can exist in the IT functions of a small business. We’re just trying to help other small business- we are a small business ourselves, so we understand the importance of IT and how vital it is to the success of small business.
Here are some Questions you should think about in relation to your IT and whether to get an Technology Assessment for your business:
- How often would your computers ever slow or crashing?
- What is your IT provider doing in the background to secure your files and protect you from hackers or threats?
- Would you be open to a competitive free analysis of what your IT is like?
- How often do your IT providers call out to give you an updated of what they’ve been doing in the background for your hard- eared cash?
- Are you locked into contract?
- How quick does your current IT provider get back to you or your staff if you have issues?
Don’t hesitate to contact us, we are offering this to only selected companies who contact us for a limited period. Fill in our pre-assessment form here today at this link, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Protect your IT and protect your business!