I run a business with 20 -100 PCs
Are you looking for an IT service provider
to manage your internal IT requirements?
We offer a fixed monthly fee for our guaranteed response IT Services, with no commitment to a long-term contract.
Peace of mind with our 24/7 monitoring of your computers, network and server, enhanced email, spam and firewall protection.
Quarterly audits ensure your needs are being meet, we discuss scheduled upgrades and offer advice the latest technology developments.
Our team can offer advice to get you GDPR compliant, with Multi-Layered Data Protection systems including password authentications, encryption of local hard drives, third party portals, portable devices e.g. laptops and mobile phones.
We can limit the risk of sensitive data being compromised in the event of theft or loss of devices.
We also offer comprehensive staff training on GDPR , Cyber awareness and Office 365.
Cinnte Technologies offer a complimentary audit of your current IT infrastructure.
Our audit comprises of a 35-point check list covering all aspects of your IT Systems including Productivity of Current equipment, we check for multiple Microsoft Windows versions, review all your Anti-Virus & Malware, Servers & Backup, Email, Remote Access, Document Storage, and Firewall analysis and checks on existing Switches & Wireless access points.
We will present you with a personalised report detailing our findings and recommendations.
If you would like to arrange an onsite audit please call us 049 436 0080 or email@example.com.
Cinnte Technologies can offer you:
• A fixed monthly fee
• Guaranteed Response Times
• Discounts on all hardware upgrades
• Security Assessments
• Proactive maintenance for all your computers servers and network
• Fixed price projects such as Microsoft Office 365 migrations
• Unlimited remote help desk and on-site support
• 24×7 network security monitoring
• Managed onsite and offsite data backup
• Managed firewall with intrusion prevention protection
• We coordinate on your behalf with all your technology vendors
• Quarterly IT reviews
• No lock in long term contracts
• IT guidance to assist with GDPR
• Guidance on AUP – Acceptable Use Policy
• Expert IT Strategy & Consultation
• Bespoke cloud solutions
• Comprehensive disaster recovery, business continuity, and backup service
• Comprehensive cybersecurity services to protect your computers, servers, and network
• Fixed-price technical projects Cloud Assessments, Email migration, Server Upgrades, etc.
- Construction Sector
- Environmental Services
Call us today on 049 436 0080